Full payment, including shipping and handling is required with order. Once you approve your order, either via email confirmation or by submittal of the “Proof Approval Form” the full payment for the order will be charged to your designated credit card. No additional work will proceed until payment in full is received. Partial refunds are available for work not completed and the amount of refund is at the sole discretion of USA Printing Online.
- USA Printing Online (USAPO) must be notified of any “printing defect” within 24 hours of receipt of product. We maintain the sole right to determine what constitutes a printing defect or error. Should printing defects or errors be determined by USAPO the product will be replaced at no charge. USAPO maintains run reference sheets on every job to give us a start to finish picture of color and quality. USAPO may ask to have the product returned to us for inspection. If it is determined that the job is within industry tolerances, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- If any defects are the result of the client choosing not to use the USAPO suggested paper stock, USAPO will not be held accountable.
- A printed color proof of the piece must be provided for color matching on the original print run.
- If there are any defects on the printing job, the entire order must be returned, not just the defective products.
- Full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims.
- Client should give an exact count of defective products.
- If USAPO is not notified within 24 hours of product receipt, any claims of defects are null and void.
Mistakes must be checked against the original proof.
USAPO is not responsible for issues attributed to client files submitted with low resolution images.
Digital hard copy proofs
If you choose a digital hard copy proof, we will bill your credit card $45 for the production of the digital hard copy proof and “second day delivery” to your location. You may also select “Next Day Air” at an up charge based on shipping location and shipper.
You are responsible for the accuracy of your layouts
Please proof read all layouts carefully. You are also responsible for complying with current mailing requirements for all direct mail orders. Check with your local U.S. Post Office.
USA Printing Online will reproduce color from submitted files as closely as possible, but cannot exactly match color and density (as viewed in a 5000K light booth) because of limitations in the printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements. The accuracy of each color reproduction is guaranteed to be within 85-90% of the original image you submitted. We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted images and the actual artwork or product they represent.
All sales are final. No refunds are available on orders unless no files have been sent to press and the refund is requested the same business day. In the case of a refund on an order that work has not started, a $40 processing fee will be charged.
See Design Help for more details. We cannot guarantee quality on orders that do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Quoted production time for online orders with uploaded files starts with the next business day after you approve your PDF proof.
- If you use the USA Printing Driver, production time starts with the next business day after you approve your PDF proof. If we discover a problem with your file once we receive it, production time will not begin until we receive a file that meets our criteria.
- If you have requested a Digital Hard Copy Proof, production time starts with the next business day after you fax in your signed Approval Sheet.
Please note that if we are unable to build a file for proofing or printing because it does not conform to our file requirements, your job status will return to “Problem on Order ” and your production time will not be in effect. We will contact you via email to inform you if this happens. All Production Times will not begin until acceptable files have been provided and a proof approved. Production Time does not start based on when your files are first submitted.
Production time for orders requiring a Digital Hard Copy Proof begins when we receive sign off on the proof via email or fax only, phone approval will not be processed.
Production times for each item is listed on its ordering page; the remedy for failing to meet a deadline is limited to a refund of any rush charges or a courtesy rush on your next order. Cancellation of an order based on turn around time is only allowed if the original order clearly states that the job is time sensitive and that if it cannot be shipped by the contracted date that the customer does not want to process the order. USA Printing Online assumes no responsibility for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. For jobs that do not have complete or proper files provided, production times will not begin until acceptable files have been provided and a proof approved. Production time does not start based on when your files are first submitted.
Allow additional business days for delivery based on the shipping method you selected.
Our expected delivery date is not guaranteed. Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays in delivery service, the breakdown of equipment, illness, etc.
Changing files that have been sent to press
Once a job has been sent to press, no changes are allowed to the artwork, job characteristics, or turnaround time. If the order has not yet gone to press but has completed the plate processing stage, the sole remedy available is to cancel the order, and pay a cancellation fee to be quoted at that time and place a new order.
Right of Refusal
USAprintingonline.com reserves the right to refuse work that is of an inappropriate graphic nature or sexual content. The right to decline work for any reason is at our sole discretion.
All North Carolina orders are subject to sales tax. If customer is tax exempt, exemption certificate must be sent or faxed to us with the first job. Customer accepts product at point of delivery, unless customer requests otherwise.
The customer will indemnify and hold harmless the printer, USA Printing Online, from any and all loss, cost expense, and damages on any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceeding that may be instituted against the printer on the grounds alleging that said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person.
You certify that you own the rights to use the image(s) being reproduced on your order.
Delivery and Transportation
Quoted turnaround times start with the next business day from when you give final approval on your order, not from when the order is first submitted. Turnaround times vary and are not guaranteed. Our expected delivery date is not guaranteed. Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays in delivery service, the breakdown of equipment, illness, etc..
All products shipped Freight On Board, we assume no liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
Rush Jobs – Job ships within 48 hrs. [based on business days]
- Time starts from client’s proof approval
- Digital work only
- Only house stock does not include any specialty papers
- A $75 RUSH service fee will be added to total price of the project.